Saturday, April 7, 2012

I Passed!

Took my exam this morning at the Prometric Testing Center in Carterville. Two and a half hours later, I was done:
Yay!
Looking for jobs in DC. Hire me!

On my way home I stopped at Burger King and found my new favorite drink of the summer:
BK Tropical Mango Smoothie
Last year's drink was the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade at McDonalds. You've got to enjoy the little things :-)

Brandon ran a half marathon this morning in Springfield. I wish I could have gone with him because 1) he ran a personal best and 2) ABE was there!


This may be TMI, but for the past week, anytime I eat, I get serious heartburn and my stomach makes some crazy noises. A patient even mentioned hearing my stomach growl, haha! I know the Irdmusas have some stomach issues but I thought I escaped them. Ugh, what should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment