Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nathan's Grill Pan

I'm always inspired to cook on Sundays. It's a good way to ensure leftovers for at least Monday lunch. Today's meal was inspired by a birthday present I forgot to mention:
A grill pan! Perfect for grilling some BBQ chicken breasts. I used Maull's Sweet-N-Mild sauce. When they have it on sale at Kroger for $1, Brandon's dad stocks up and shares with us. 

The meal was tasty served with mashed potatoes and corn for him:

and salad for her:
As you can see, I also made deviled eggs. This was after finding out that the eggs in our fridge had a sell-by date of October 21. I had Brandon do some research and we found out that the eggs are fine in the fridge until they dry out as long as they don't have salmonella in them. Haha. The eggs turned out well and I'm not dead yet so I think we're safe.

The grill pan was a gift from Brandon's parents along with a night's stay at The Dr. Hertich House in Sainte Genevieve, MO. We will be cashing it in next Saturday - so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment