Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Wish List

Guess who's turning 25 in one month?!! That would be me! I'd thought I give you all a glimpse into what I'd love to receive:

A Haircut
Not much to ask for right? My hair is the longest it's been in probably ever. My last haircut was sometime in February, so first on the list is a good cut. These ladies are my inspiration:
Source
Source



 









I've also been thinking about keratin straightening for ages - its just so expensive!


A New Tote
Source













An all-purpose bag to go from work to school. Have you checked out the Christian Siriano line for Payless? He is just one year older than me, arg, what am I doing with my life?! A new wallet is also on the list. I may have spilled creamer on my red leather wallet... sigh...

Popcorn Reading
AKA Young Adult Fiction. Hey I still feel like a young adult, don't you? Brandon teases me... It's worth it.
Hunger Games books 2 and 3 please:
Source
Source

Popcorn

Literal popcorn. Check out this latest foodie creation:
Source
Half-popped popcorn, those awesome bits of crunch you find at the bottom of the bag. 


I'm definitely looking forward to October 13. When in doubt send sour punch! (or cash)

Any other October babies out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment