Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards that Weren't

Today I went to TJ Maxx and bought my Christmas cards. This girl is on a budget. But, that doesn't mean I didn't shop around online to see what else was out there.
 
Last year I went with a DC-inspired design for my Christmas cards. Naturally, I looked into cards with local flavor first:
Etsy

Etsy
Then I learned of Rifle Paper Co. my newest obsession. I love the designs. If they weren't $2/card, this would be my choice:
Rifle Paper Co.
 The red envelope makes it. Have you ever received a Christmas postcard?
Rifle Paper Co.
Then there were some fun choices:
Etsy
I work for an eye center, what did you expect?
Etsy
Wall-e makes me swoon. I die of cuteness.
Snow & Graham
This one is another winner. Simple and lovely. I would want it hanging on my card garland. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment