Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sick of Being Sick!


Last Tuesday I managed to catch the worst cold I've had in years. Congestion, sinus pressure, nonstop runny nose. Even two days of nausea and vomiting at night - and I never throw-up! Brandon was a good nurse though. He bought me soup, gatorade, 7-Up and rice krispie treats.

I still don't think I'm quite right. It's been tough at work. Almost every tech has the sniffles, so at least we're in it together. Some patients have commented on my sniffles... so embarrassing. But, I'm really careful about washing my hands and using sanitizer after blowing my nose.

Ugh, then I had to take an exam yesterday. I was the sniffling kid. I'm taking Anatomy part 2 this semester on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My class has 10 students. Smallest class ever. And our teacher is so perky! She teaches it like a high school class, so I think I'm going to ace it.

Can it be Spring yet?!



No comments:

Post a Comment