Saturday, February 18, 2012

New 'do

I got my hair did. Thanks to a great deal on The Southern's Today's Deal (50% off color, cut, style and manicure). I went to Extremities Salon in Carterville. Allix was my stylist. She picked out a dark brown with hints of red. It had the overall effect of making my hair darker. You can't really tell much of a difference but the brassiness at the ends disappeared and the grays are covered up. It feels shorter, but of course you can't really tell. I like it though. It's my first haircut in a year!
My makeover deal also included a manicure. I went with some purple nails. Love!
Must do this more often!

Tonight I went to the Kiwanis Family Banquet. (Remember last year, when Brandon got to speak?). Dinner was Italian beef, pasta, mashed potatoes, salad and dessert. Brandon was unable to attend but there was a good Kiwanis showing.

Don't forget. Tomorrow is the Teresa Herring benefit Spaghetti Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment