Saturday, January 22, 2011

Movie Night: The Way Back

Last night Brandon and I went out to a movie. The tickets were $9, a bit better than Tysons Corner prices. We went to the AMC theater across from the mall in Carbondale. There is also a newer AMC theater in the mall and clearly everyone else was hanging out over there. Our theater was empty! I was thinking maybe it was our movie choice or time (9:50pm), but the parking lot was also pretty empty. Don't get me wrong, I loved it! It is my new Merrifield (and I won't be surprised when it goes out of business, lol).

We saw:
This was obviously Brandon's choice. But it actually held my attention for a good hour. (Sorry I nap during movies!) We were 2 of 8 people in the theater. I was amused by the 3 dudes in front of us who came in together but sat one every-other-seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment