Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions

I have two resolutions this year. My first and most important is to be more thankful. Thankfulness leads to happiness. With my upcoming move and potential for homesickness, I think that focusing on the things that I am grateful for will really benefit me. I have to admit, I don't yet have a plan for holding myself accountable for this one. Because it's so fresh in my mind I have just been trying to incorporate it in my daily life. I'm considering keeping a journal or jar.


My second resolution is to take better care of my skin. I rarely wear make-up so I figure my skin better look awesome. I've already gone through a course of Accutane which dramatically improved my situation however I still get small breakouts. These need to stop! For Christmas my dad got me the Clinique 3 Step system. I plan on using the system twice a day. So far it's been really easy to use and gentle on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment