Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halfpops

So I came home to THIS on my doorstep:
It was a big box full of the new snack I've been wanting to try:
Halfpops are partially-popped popcorn kernels. The little crunchy pieces that are usually found at the bottom of the bag. In this case, they are all you get. Darius got me 16 bags of the White Cheddar flavor to try.
They are more airy than Corn Nuts but crunchier than regular popcorn. I love the cheesy flavor. There are 2 servings in a bag and about half-way through the bag you will start feeling full. I think the major problem with this snack is that with each kernel comes a thin piece of outer shell attached. You know those little pieces that get stuck in your throat and make you choke ... In this snack they are fairly easy to chew but still...they are not the most pleasant. I think if the company could get rid of those I'd be addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment