Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tonight's Dinner

was mmm mmm good. During my lunch hour, I came home and prepared Slow Cooker Lasagna. Then, when I got home from the gym I prepared a caesar salad and garlic bread. The lasagna ended up burnt around the edges - the recipe said to cook for 4-6 hours and I left it in for more like 7, so I think that's where I went wrong. But there were plenty of tender and gooey pieces left in the middle. I think next time I'll just buy it frozen though to save me from all the cooking.

The garlic bread was a winner:
As was the caesar dressing:

And Brandon brought home Blizzards from DQ! (I had Snickers he had cookie dough)

1 comment:

  1. DQ Blizzards are my WEAKNESS. I was obsessed with the pumpkin pie blizzards around thanksgiving. :D

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete