Monday, April 18, 2011

Guess who got into college?!

When I got home I had this letter waiting for me:
I've been accepted to John A Logan Community College! I'll be taking some classes this summer and fall to strengthen my applications to Physician Assistant programs. This summer, the plan is to start with Anatomy & Physiology and Genetics. I hope I can do it! I'm not gonna have any free time, as I'll work my full time job from 7:30-4:30 and take night classes 3 times a week.  The school is located in Carterville which is a twenty minute drive from home. As a resident of the school district, classes are $92/credit - very affordable! But, I can't forget textbooks which can get pricey.

Tonight was also a Kiwanis meeting. Check out the agenda:
Our Club President is a Catholic priest, can you tell? I left Kiwanis early for Zumba. So glad I went! The group was in a really good mood and so Joann got creative and had us split into teams and create our own routines. Then we battled it out on the dance floor :-)

What's making you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment